Take Me Outside Winter Challenge
This annual initiative encourages educators and learners to embrace the season and get outside, no matter the weather. Each year, we showcase some of the many activities that can be enjoyed outdoors, even in the very coldest months! But you don’t need to be an expert to have fun. Even though the 2023 Challenge has ended, you can still find endless inspiration through the hashtags #TMOWinterChallenge & #DéfiHivernal. For even more, access our daily Activity Guide, and sign up for our newsletter to make sure you join into upcoming events!
THE 2023 WINTER CHALLENGE IS NOW OVER! Thank you to everyone who participated, shared their adventures, and embraced the season. We have so much gratitude for the educators who bundle up and head outside with their learners no matter the elements. See you next year!
The Winter Challenge is simple!
- Register to get started and receive activity and resource ideas throughout the challenge.
- By signing up, you receive 20% off Take Me Outside educator apparel, 5% off at the Outdoor Learning Store, and have the chance to win some amazing prizes (see below)!
- You and your learners spend as much time outside as much as possible between whether it’s once a week or every day.
- Have some fun and participate in winter activity suggestions. We know how important both physical and mental health are to each and every one of us. Check out our activity guide for fun ideas and inspiration to get you outside each day.
- Inspire others by sharing photos of your winter fun on social media with the hashtag #TMOWinterChallenge! We’ll be giving away $100 to spend at MEC every single day of the Challenge!
Can’t wait for the next Winter Challenge?
- Sign up for our newsletter to make sure you don’t miss any upcoming events
- Check out our 2023 daily activity page for more inspiration to get outside!
- And if you want more, the 2022 Guide is still available here
- Don’t miss our 2022 online gallery
- Read the 2022 Impact Report to learn more or check out 2022’s landing page