Take Me Outside Winter Challenge
This annual initiative encourages educators and learners to embrace the season and get outside, no matter the weather. Each year, we showcase some of the many activities that can be enjoyed outdoors, even in the very coldest months! But you don’t need to be an expert to have fun. Check out all the submissions from across the country through the hashtag #TMOWinterChallenge or on our online gallery!
❄️ Registration is now open for the 2023 challenge! Click here to learn more and sign up today.
❄️ Les inscriptions sont désormais ouvertes pour le défi 2023 ! Cliquez ici pour en savoir plus et vous inscrire dès aujourd’hui.
The Winter Challenge is simple!
- Register in English or French to get started and receive activity and resource ideas throughout the challenge.
- By signing up, you receive 20% off Take Me Outside educator apparel, 5% off at the Outdoor Learning Store, and have the chance to win some amazing prizes (see below)!
- You and your learners spend as much time outside as much as possible between whether it’s once a week or every day.
- Participate in winter activity suggestions. We know how important both physical and mental health are to each and every one of us. Check out our activity blog for fun ideas and inspiration to get you outside each day.
- Inspire others by sharing photos of your winter fun on social media with the hashtag #TMOWinterChallenge!
Can’t wait for the next Winter Challenge?
- Check out our daily activity page for more inspiration to get outside!
- Don’t miss our 2022 online gallery
- Read the 2022 Impact Report to learn more or check out 2022’s landing page