2023 Learning Challenge Registration Complete
Thank you for signing up to the Take Me Outside for Learning Challenge. You should find a confirmation email arriving shortly to the address you provided – please let us know if you didn’t receive it.
We are excited you’ll be joining thousands of educators across the country who are ready to take learners outside throughout the school year. We will be following up through a monthly newsletter to inspire you with activities, resources, and pro-d opportunities. Past issues, along with other great ideas to get started, can all be found here!
Did you know? By signing up for the Learning Challenge, you were automatically signed up for our annual Take Me Outside Day, which happened on October 18th, 2023! You can find all the recordings and resources from the week of Oct 16-20th here, and on our YouTube channel.
TMO Week communications you may have missed:
- Did you miss our Day 1 info email? Click here!
- Day 1 recap + links for Tuesday (from Mon Oct 16th)
- Day 2 recap + links for Wednesday (from Tues Oct 17th)
- Day 3 recap + link for Thursday (from Wed Oct 18th)
- Day 4 recap + feedback form (from Thurs Oct 19th)
We look forward to hearing about and supporting your outdoor learning this year! Feel free to get in touch if you have any thoughts or questions.
Communications you may have missed so far:
- Aug 30th: Outdoor Learning Supports to Start the School Year
- Sept 8th: Will you share the Learning Challenge? Start a movement in your school & win!
- Sept 14th: Sept featured resources: Connecting to your local environment
- Oct 5th: Teacher feature with Lauren Willms
- Oct 15th: Welcome to TMO Week! Everything You Need To Know for Day 1
PS. Help us keep our events free! Donate to our charitable non-profit and make a tangible impact at the same time – we’re growing a forest in partnership with Canada’s Forest Trust! Learn more and contribute seedlings here.
Invite your friends and colleagues!
Use the social buttons on the side bar to share the Learning Challenge and Take Me Outside Day with anyone you think should opt in to go out!