Day 7 – 35.7 km (total – 174.7 km)
Today’s happenings in point form!
- woke up at 7:30 and walked Koona
- ran 15 km from Southern Harbour
- popped into RV at 15 km… stretched and ate some orange slices, chocolate milk and bananas
- ran about 10 more k’s
- stopped at the Orange store for some lunch – chips and guacamole and turkey sandwich (thanks Sarah!)
- Koona met another husky on our short walk around the parking lot and was actually pleasant!
- Short nap
- Ran another 10 and change
- Snow started at end of run and so a decision was made to drive 16k to Clarenville (an actual city) in case we got snowed in.
- Great walk with Koona through the snow
- Talked Sarah into eating out… I know… bad. But had the seafood platter – so good!!
- Parked in the back of Canadian Tire gas station watching the snow accumulate
- Ready for bed and hoping roads are clear tomorrow!